What Is Hiyashi Ramen & The Topping Suggestions
How To Make Kinshi Tamago
The best and most authentic ramen noodles that you can get on the market when you’re looking for.
Authentic ramen noodle texture and easy to cook.
HIYASHI RAMEN: Japanese Cold Ramen Noodle Salad
Ramen Dressing (Sauce)
- ¼ cup Japanese dark soy sauce
- ¼ cup Vinegar (rice/ white wine/ apple cider) *Adjust to your taste
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil/ Canola oil
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- ½ TSP Fresh grated ginger *Optional
- *Or Make My Asian Sesame Dressing
- 3 bundle Hime Japanese ramen noodles *1)
- Water to boil
- 3 mini cucumber, julienned
- your choice of ham, sliced
- boiled shrimp
- Kinshi Tamago *2)
- Beni shoga pickles
Make Ramen Dressing
- In a small saucepan, add soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar and bring to a boil over low heat. *This process can combine them well and bring the round flavor while eliminating the sharpness of soy sauce and vinegar.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate the dressing until get cold and serve.
- Or make my Asian sesame dressing. (Jump to recipe)
- In a large pot, bring plenty of water to a boil.
- Add Hime Japanese ramen noodles and cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain the water and rinse the noodles to remove starch.
- Soak the noodles in a bowl of ice water to cool/ Drain well, and refrigerate them until serving.
Assemble Hiyashi Ramen
- In a ramen/ salad bowl, place the noodles. Top it with items. Pour over the dressing.
- With Nagoya-style, drizzle on the ramen or put Japanese mayo on the side.
©Japanmcconnell/Rico McConnell- Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.