Tender skinless chicken thighs and party chicken wings.
Glazed with beautiful savory traditional Japanese teriyaki sauce.
Authentic Teriyaki Chicken in an authentic way and makes it absolutely addictive!
This is THE BEST ANY store-bought teriyaki sauce, with non-twisted flavor, I can guarantee to bring you authentic Japanese teriyaki chicken.
Moreover, it’s a super easy recipe for holidays, family, neighbors’ parties!
Make The Authentic Japanese Teriyaki Sauce
Why I keep saying AUTHENTIC is because homemade Teriyaki chicken is made by the authentic Japanese recipe.
No-compare other Teriyaki sauces, this is the traditional Japanese teriyaki sauce if you are looking for it.
MAKE THIS SAUCE AT LEAST THE DAY BEFORE COOKING THE CHICKEN.
How To Debone Chicken Thighs
What To Serve With Teriyaki Chicken
According to American tradition, steamed broccoli can be the one.
Steamed sticky rice is also the BEST side with savory soy sauce-based sauce.
On the rice, place scrumble egg with green onions, and teriyaki chicken thighs, drizzle the extra sauce over everything in your bowl.
Even add Japanese mayonnaise for the ultimate flavor.
With Japanese Tartar Sauce
Need a unique dipping sauce for Teriyaki chicken? Why not try Japanese tartar sauce away from blue cheese dressing.
Easy Authentic Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Recipe: Oven-Baked Thighs AND Wings
- 3 lb Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 lb Chicken wings
- 1.5 cup Authentic Teriyaki sauce *1)
- ⅓ cup Japanese sake/ white wine
Prepare The Chicken
- <Thighs> Cut thighs into large pieces, about 3-4 inches.
- <Wings> I normally use wingettes and drumettes. If your wings still have the tips attached, cut them off at the joint. *Make a slash on the inside of the chicken wing joints without cutting through the bone.
- In a bowl, add chicken thighs and wings, Teriyaki sauce, sake/white wine, and marinate overnight. *Use a half volume of Teriyaki sauce if you make thighs or wings only.
- Make Teriyaki sauce and rest it overnight in a fridge. *Teriyaki sauce recipe
- Preheat an oven at 390 F.
- Line a parchment paper on a baking pan.
- Remove chicken thighs/ wings from the marinade sauce, and place them on the baking pan.
- Lightly brush the chicken pieces with Teriyaki sauce.Sprinkle ground black pepper if desired.
- Cook the chicken for 15 minutes, and take out the baking pan.
- Lightly brush the chicken pieces with Teriyaki sauce.Cook another 15 minutes.
- Flip the chicken pieces and brush each piece with Teriyaki sauce.
- Back to the oven for 10-15 minutes.